The Chicago Bulls and Orlando Magic will face off during the NBA’s Friday slate, and if you’re interested in watching this game, we’ve got you covered on everything there is to know.
The Bulls (8-12) have lost four of their previous five games. In their previous outing, Chicago lost 107-103 to the New York Knicks. Julius Randle recorded 27 points and tied his career-high in made three-pointers (5). Meanwhile, Zach LaVine added 24 points and seven assists.
The Magic (8-14) enter this matchup on a four game losing streak. Last game, they lost 123-108 to the Toronto Raptors. Fred VanVleet set a new franchise-record for points in a single game with 54. Nikola Vucevic had 21 points, 18 rebounds, and four assists for Orlando.
Both the Bulls and Magic currently find themselves on the outside looking in when it comes to the Eastern Conference playoff picture. Getting a win in this game will be important to trend closer to the No. 8 spot.
Here’s everything to know about the Chicago Bulls vs. Orlando Magic matchup during Friday’s NBA action.
How to Watch
- Date: Friday, Feb. 5
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Amway Arena, Orlando, Florida.
- TV Channel: NBC Sports Chicago (CHI) / Fox Sports Florida (ORL) / NBA League Pass (Out of Market)
Probable starting lineups
Coby White, Zach LaVine, Patrick Wiliams, Lauri Markannen, Daniel Gafford.
Cole Anthony, Evan Fournier, James Ennis III, Gary Clark, Nikola Vucevic.
- Otto Porter (Back) is OUT.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Severe Right Quadriceps Contusion) is OUT.
- Al-Farouq Aminu (Knee) is OUT.
- Aaron Gordon (Severe Left Ankle Sprain) is OUT.
- Michael Carter-Williams (Foot) is OUT.
- Jonathan Isaac (Torn ACL Recovery) is OUT.
- Markelle Fultz (Torn ACL Recovery) is OUT.
According to OddsShark, the Chicago Bulls are favored by two-points in this matchup with the Orlando Magic.
Chicago Bulls 111, Orlando Magic 105